190900- Greensville- Including the city of Emporia 1046 PM EST Fri Jan 18 2019
Tonight Partly cloudy until early morning, then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. North winds around 5 mph, becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday Cloudy. A slight chance of rain in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs around 50. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Saturday night Rain. Lows in the upper 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Sunday Cloudy with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly sunny in the afternoon. Breezy with highs in the mid 50s. Temperature falling into the upper 30s in the afternoon. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph, increasing to 35 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday night Mostly clear. Colder with lows around 18. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Martin luther king jr day Sunny, colder with highs around 30. Monday night Clear, cold with lows 15 to 20. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 40. Tuesday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly cloudy. Milder. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Warmer with highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday night Rain likely. Lows around 40. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday Rain likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow and rain in the evening, then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.
Heavy snow Saturday in the central and eastern Midwest, and southeastern Plains. Rain will cover the southern Midwest, Southeast and the Delta. Rain and snow for the Northwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:36PM Fri Jan 18, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.